Thursday, July 28, 2022

WOULD YOU DO THIS AT YOUR WEDDING? - CAPTION THIS "FIRST DANCE" WEDDING CLIP



Alright fam, what\'s a good caption for this one? With all this newfound freedom, and this is what we\'re going to use it for? And for my pacifistic, passive-aggressive haters: \"Why are you posting this? Just focus on the positive things, and the beauty of nature, and love, etc. . .\" First, I\'m not a pacifist. Second, I\'m not into the culture of ignorance that has emerged, that some people think is part of the \"back-to-nature\" movement or some \"New Age\" concept of detachment, where one struggles to focus on the \"false positive.\" I\'m all for detachment and renunciation of worldly things, but those with this wisdom are not on social media, and could care less about what I\'m posting. You\'re not on that level, so there is no need to put on airs. I\'m into free expression, being awake, and being real about the human condition (the good, the bad, the ugly, and bizarre). \"But this post isn\'t about mucus. You\'re only allowed to talk about Ehret and mucus\" If you DO NOT understand how thi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWH081R5rfY

No comments:

Post a Comment